Elephas is a writing app designed specifically for Mac. It can help you write faster across applications. We understand that the initial setup may have a little friction, say, adding the API keys.
Here are the steps you need to follow,
2. Create a new key by clicking the "Create new secret key" button. See the image for reference.
3. Visit https://kambanthemaker.gumroad.com/l/elephas and subscribe (if not done already). You will now have to access the DMG file and the license key. You can also download the file from our website Elephas installer
4. Install Elephas using the DMG file. Double-click the downloaded DMG file and place it into the Applications folder as shown below.
Then launch the app using the launch pad,
Now, you should see a status menu like this,
Note: If you don't see the icon, you may already have too many icons there. Try to close some, then it will appear.
5. Enable Accessibility permission for Elephas.
Check out https://help.rescuetime.com/article/59-how-do-i-enable-accessibility-permissions-on-mac-osx for more details.l
6. Click the Elephas icon (marked in red above) and fill in the OpenAI and Gumroad keys in your Elephas preference. To access that, click the status bar menu icon (Elephant logo) and click "Preferences." When you click "Save," you should see a green border around the text boxes. Click the "Save" a. few times if the boxes don't turn green immediately.
Once you fill it, close the window. Now when you click the Elephas icon, you should see,
You can read more about each of the features on our knowledge base https://support.elephas.app/
That's all! Elephas is still in the early days; your support will greatly help me.
"You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details."
Make sure to activate OpenAI paid account. Visit https://beta.openai.com/account/billing page, and add your credit card info. You can also set a maximum usage limit here. Say, $5 per month.
Feel free to contact me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/kambanthemaker if you face any issues.
Or please write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.