A blog post from a book can be a great way to share your thoughts and ideas with the world. It can be a great way to promote a book and get people interested in what you have to say. Here are some tips on how to make a blog post from a book.
- Choose a book that you are passionate about.
- Choose a book that you think will interest your readers.
Start by writing a brief summary of the book.
- Make sure to include your own thoughts and insights about the book.
- Use quotes from the book to support your points.
- Link to the book's Amazon page.
You can use Elephas to write a blog from a book you love.
Open Elephas-> Utils -> Read a book.
Enter a book title of your choice,
You have the important points from the book.
Now use this in our blog writing feature (Elephas-> Content -> Write a blog), feed this output as the input data (outline) as shown below,
Elephas takes the outline given and writes a blog matching that outline. It produces a full blog.
Of course, you need to fine-tune it. Any content taken from AI will not be 100% perfect, but it gives the essential content, you don't have to spend hours to get that. Here is the blog I have written using a similar approach,
I updated the blog with my thoughts surrounding the idea. Which makes it unique and engaging.